Friday, March 18, 2011

Ruffles of LOVE!

I love Ruffles.
Ruffles LOVE Iris.
These really speak for themselves.
The only thing I need to share is that the fabric is butter soft and these will easily stretch between two or three sizes.
I am buying ruffle fabric in every color.  Holy moly.

                            She takes great photo's, hey! Or maybe I am just Bias.. LOVE that face






CUTE!!
The leggings are somewhat "see through" so they need to be worn under a dress or a tunic. We had the PERFECT one int he closet! She LOVES the outfit too.. so WiN wIn! Iris is usually a stubborn little lady and refuses to wear stuff that I make. Yeah... that has started already. Cant wait till she is 16!
For now it will be ruffle leggings and tunics!
;)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutly beautiful, and I mean both Iris and the outfit!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I LOVE the whole outfit!!! Great modeling, Iris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And on such a cute model!

    ReplyDelete