Monday, March 21, 2011

Matchy Matchy!

I got the opportunity to make a matchy brother /sister set for kids other than my own! :)
I had a blast!
As I mentioned earlier.. in another psot somewheres.. I am not tooo keen on boy sewing. Not that I dont like boy duds.. because I do! It is just easier to sew for girls and I like to sew ruffles.
I have never been a girly girl and I think I surpressed it a bit too long and a bit too hard.. it has manifested into this girly sewing frenzy that is out of control!
;)
Here is what I made for D and J's photoshoot with the talented Karie of Grateful memories Photography!
Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Katie you could not have made anything more cute for our son! I just loved it! The matching dudz were super cute I didn't even do an out fit change that I had planned. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: The ruffle bottom pants were super cute for my daughter as well. I swear if they were in my size I would be matching the kids too LOL. Thank you again for the adorable clothes for my babies!

    ReplyDelete