Sunday, March 13, 2011

Late Night Lady

I stayed up late last night to "catch up" on some sewing. I have a {highly anticipated} Craft show on April 3rd and practically nothing to stock my booth with!
I was planning on staying up until 4 a.m but only lasted untill 2 when I realized that staying up any later would be counter productive.. I would have had to spend the day today ripping seams..
I managed to get 3 more pairs of Ruffled Trousers done as well as 3 flag banners for a friends craft booth!
I also got my butt in gear with a Monster hoodie for the handsome little man who won my Facebook contest.

These are the Ruffled Trousers that I managed to finish up.
 I LOVE how they are turning out! Easy to put together and they look FUN to wear!

The first pair was supposed to be for my daughter, Iris.
Untill I realized how many clothes she as.... they are for sale now.. lol




The next two were made from a Michael Miller fabric that I scored from a girl I went to High School with! She had a TON of fabulous fabrics that she sold me for a steal!



And the fabulous ~but HARD to photograph~ Flag banners for a friends booth.. I need to get me a few of these made!

They were SoOper simple and I think I might post a tutorial on how to make them!

Thanks for reading! Hope you had a fabulous weekend :)

3 comments: