Saturday, March 12, 2011

Intro!

Thanks for visting Katies DuDz!
I am the sewing mama to 5  and soul mate to the love of my life, Nathan.
Katies DuDz is a collection of my art and creativity.
I was blessed (and sometimes I consider it cursed) with an ever creative thinker. It never really turns off and honestly sometimes I cant keep up with it! I pull things out at random.. when "free" time is available.. and I create them! My tools are my sewing machines and my palette a bolt of fabric. Inspiriation is everywhere and I tend to soak it up.
I like to mix stripes and dots and pair the mis-matched to create true one of  a kind ... stuff.
Thats what we will call it... stuff.
Usually taking the form of some wearable art.. a.k.a clothing.
I obsess over vintage and thrift like a whore. (OK.. thats a great name for another blog) and will be sharing it all!
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

Here are my favorite creations.

1 comment: