Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lovely little Leo

Fist off   HAPPY 10th Birthday to my oldest princess, Tiara!!!! I love you doll face!!!

My beautiful diva turned one year older today.
Makes me feel... old. LOL. How many times will I say that in my lifetime.

She grows more and more beautiful every year and makes me more and more proud as well.
This year.. all year. .she asked to be enrolled into Gymnastics classes.
She has always shown an interest but was always easily distracted by the other sports.. you know, the ones that don't cost as much as a used car :sigh:.
There was no holding her off anymore.. she had played baseball too many times and was ready for gymnastics.

I, being the sewing mama that I am, HAD to try to make her a leotard. HAD to.. and I received the most beautiful piece of cotton/Lycra in a trade that was Perfect for her. And there was enough left to make something for me too :D

So without further ado.. here is Tia's new (only at the moment) leotard! I LOVE it and so does she!






I see LOTS of these in her future!
Thanks for reading!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job Katie...it fits her to a tee-a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome Katie! Your a rocking sewing mama! Your kids are very lucky to have you in their lives ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love it! Ps... Ayla is starting to grow out of some of her dance leotards ;) I am thinking we will be doing gymnastics next, she wants a break from dance :)

    ReplyDelete