Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Monster of a Hoodie

A few weeks ago I held a photo contest on my Facebook Page . One contest for the little ladies and another for the dudes!
Super fun!
Riley won the girls contest and I made her this dress (Pattern is Mod Kids Frida) with fabrics from Amy Butlers "Daisy Chain" collection.
 I wish I would have gotten more pictures of this cute little thing.. but I was in a rush to ship it out. Next time :)
I also put together a Monster Hoodie for the boysCheesiest Smile winner, Mason! Congrats Dude!
This hoodie took me a bit to put together because my mind was drawing blanks as far as a design that was age appropriate, it allowed me to move into sewing for the 7 year old boy and I am glad it did! I get stuck in sewing for girls and LOVED the change of pace.  This was a challenge but FUN to make. I hope he enjoys it!






Hoping to get action shots of this! {wink wink margaret}


Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. SO cuuute LOVE the Monster hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you did GREAT!!! OMG I love the Monster hoodie, it was so worth the many hours I spent on Facebook...lol I will def. put up some action shots for yha =) Mason is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Job! I can't wait to see pics with the clothes on and those cheesy smiles again!

    ReplyDelete