Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Item Reveal!! Recycled jeans.. Boutique style!

I have been bursting at the seams (ha ha) with new ideas and decided not to wait another minute to get this one out of my head and plans made up!
I took a regular pair of jeans and fancied them up all DuDz like!
I also made a cute little pheasant style top to match!
Tell me what you think!
Please note that in the picture only one leg of the pants has been finished because I want to you see the before and after.




I plan to offer these in my store soon but first want to offer a few "tester" spots to my fans!!
A set price on these outfits has yet to be determined.
I am going to offer the jeans for $25 to the first four people that request them.
You tell me size (12mos to 12 girls) and favorite colors, characters, styles, sports etc.. I can do them in boys or girls.
Payment must be made in full for order to count and I will send a feedback sheet for you to fill out. Once that sheet is filled out I will refund you  $5! That will bring the total down to $20 for a custom pair of recycled jeans!
I can offer up a pheasant style top or appliques tee for an additional $20.
Remember.. only the first 4 to order and complete payment will qualify for this special <3 <3
Here are a few more pictures!




To get in on this limited deal please go to my Facebook page and comment under the link to this blog post <3
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Katies-DuDz/295074502882

1 comment: