Thursday, January 26, 2012

Incentives for trying my tutorials AND next weeks supply list

I have been racking my brain on how to get more attention to my blog and on how to get people to try my tutorials I will be posting every Tuesday... and I think I have something.
I want to offer a free gift.. a fun surprise for one winner each month.
To qualify for this surprise you must try a tutorial and share on my Facebook page the item that you made!
Simple enough, right?

I will also have incentives for sharing my blog with your family and friends as well!
If you win and have shared my blog with people you know and love, I will make sure that surprise is SuPeR DuPeR!!
If you know me and my prizes you know that they are pretty cool.. I like to give stuff away and I LOVE to make people smile.
I have posted two tutorials so far and have another planned for next week.
We are going to make Fabric Tutu's for Valentines day.. so to be completely ready you should have the following supplies on hand.
~ a total of 1.5 yards of fabric.
I recommend going to the fabric store and buying 6 fat quarters of coordinating fabrics
~a mish mash of ribbons and rick rack that coordinates with your fabric choices
~20" piece of elastic that is 1" wide
~Pinking sheers or a pinking blade on your rotary cutter
~If you are using a rotary cutter... a rotary mat is needed as well.
Questions? Email me at katiesduds5@yahoo.com

<3 <3 See you next week!!

1 comment: