Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Do list

My To Do list is extra long this month. Or maybe I am starting on a new and "Extra Busy" path.
Either way.. I can feel the pressure!
I am having fun with it all though. That is the most important thing. I want to keep what I LOVE to do.. fun.
On my sewing forum (not "mine" but the forum I participate in) hosts swaps and I love to get involved when I can. I signed up for two this month and am running the line with my shipping date. I signed up for the Toddler clothing swap (2t-4t) since this will be the only time the twins will be able to be in that one.. and I also signed up for the mama stuff swap. A swap entirely mama based. All kinds of goodies get swapped in that one!

I am switching between sewing for the two swaps and today I decided to try something I have been dying to do.. upcycle a men's dress shirt into a girls dress. SoOper fun!!
I got a bunch in the last clothing swap we had and they are in a pile screaming at me to cut them up.
 I went with the flow and made my own pattern as I went along. Great outcome.







I really love the design of this dress. It can be worn as a dress with leggings for sizes 2 through 5-6 as a top!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments: